Our natural swimming pool
A small river, the Claduègne, passes through our campsite. It's a wonderfull place to swimm, relax and sunbathe. From the beach you can keep an eye on your children in the sandbox, the nearby playground or on the football field. For the children (and even the adults) our river really is attraction number 1! We just advise you to wear special 'watershoes' because the bottom of the river can be rather slippery.
Caracteristics of our swimming pool:
- swimming pool with a surface of 1.200 m², made by a dam in the river during the months of July and August
- the deapest point is about 1,7 metres
- deck chairs are at your disposal on the riverside beach
- their is very few current in the river
- the swim bassin is nationally registred
- the quality of the water is checked every two weeks
- their is a sandbox for small children
- during the high season you can find a bar on the riverside
- you can also find a football field and playground nearby
If you prefer just dipping your feet in the water, catching tadpoles of building small stone dams, you can do so in the lower part of the river, just behind the dam, where the water is low.
It's only a two minutes walk from the campsite to our waterfall, where you can also swimm. The water of the waterfall is a relief for back- or shoulder aches.